Are you looking for disruptive online marketing agency and want to work for the hippest brands in the Netherlands? Welcome! With our unique data approach and automation of repetitive tasks, we have more time to think with our customers. This not only ensures that you have a more creative role, but also more freedom to really add value.
Does this sound like something for you? Then this is your job! For our team we are looking for an ambitious and critical CRO specialist who knows how to make sure you don’t sell “no” digitally.
What will your work look like?
In e-commerce, CRO may well be one of the most important parts. You can attract as many visitors into your store, but if you don’t sell them anything, the store won’t move forward. Do you know better than anyone that even the smallest adjustments can lead to huge revenue increases and are you driven to find these optimizations for our customers and guide them through this process? Let’s go!
Nice to know; we only work for brands and companies that we like ourselves, so you too will be intrinsically motivated to work for them. The main tasks included in your wonderful package:
- You will analyze data from various sources (Shopify, Google Analytics, Billy Grace, Clarity/VWO/Optimizely) to arrive at the right insights;
- You are able to independently set up A/B tests and monitor these test plans;
- Not only can you turn data analyses into concrete action items, but you can also make them understandable to our customers and translate them into concrete business cases;
- You are an all-rounder in the field of conversions for e-commerce. You know what filters should look like, what a good product description is but also how to guide users through the website in the right way.
- You proactively come up with new initiatives and have a strong advisory role for your clients;
- You are able to work with colleagues to blow your clients away through presentations regarding results and opportunities;
- Thinking along with you about CroudX’s services and opportunities;
- You will stay up to date on the latest trends and developments in your field;
- You love to get things done, in fact, in this role you will be switching with multiple stakeholders: from people internally at your clients to strategic, technical and creative agencies that CroudX works with;
- You interact with both colleagues and customers in an informal yet strategic manner with only 1 goal: to exceed expectations.
But, who are you really?
Apart from a good dose of energy, positivity, decisiveness, humor and ambition, we think it is important that you have real passion for what you do and want to become even better at it. To sum it up in a profile anyway, we ask the following of you:
- Minimum of HBO working and thinking level;
- Perfect command of the Dutch language;
- Good command of the English language;
- >1 year experience with Conversion Optimization (Clarity, Hotjar, Optimizely, Google Analytics, Shopify);
- Agency experience is a plus;
- Knowledge of Shopify is a plus;
- Hospitality mentality (hospitality experience is a plus: we’ll be happy to explain);
- The ambition and drive to continue to grow personally and professionally;
- Have an eye for detail;
- A strategic and entrepreneurial vision and you intrinsically love helping people and customers;
- Do you possess good project management skills;
- Are you communicatively strong and not afraid to take on an account manager role;
- You can make complex things simple and understandable;
- That you do take Friday afternoon drinks seriously.
Okay, for what’s right. You get this from us.
Imagine a place built around fun and friends. Where office politics and 80-hour weeks are just not an option but where quality and service are number one. Add that together in a flexible startup environment and you have an idea of how we work. We offer the following support for this:
- Market Based Salary;
- Working in the center of Amsterdam (On Leidseplein). Working from home is also possible, but we rather enjoy working together in the office;
- Open culture and friendly work atmosphere;
- Unforgettable team outings;
- Space and time for training & development;
- A sincere vacation policy;
- A positive startup work atmosphere and flat structure;
- Freedom & Responsibility;
- The opportunity to do business;
Also always nice to know somewhat about what we do and who we are.
We are the first Digital Marketing Agency to focus specifically on Shopify brands in Europe, with a focus in the Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle industries. With that, we are on a mission to become the largest Shopify Digital Marketing Agency in Europe. Focusing on automation at the back end (with in-house developed AI technology) leaves time to really think along with our customers and share our knowledge and learnings. In this way, we make marketers work and think in a different way than the market is used to.
Despite the many years of experience underlying CroudX, we were founded in 2020 and operate from a beautiful office in the center of Amsterdam. Still a small team, but with the wind at its back and big ambitions.
Do you enjoy working at a dynamic startup and experiencing this growth? If so, you didn’t read this whole piece for nothing and you should just apply!
Please apply using the form below or send your application with CV, motivation and portfolio to email@example.com.
"*" geeft vereiste velden aan