Are you looking for a place where you can develop your passion for Graphic and UX design to the next level by September 2023? Then we have an internship for you! For our team, we are looking for a proactive, ambitious, and sociable intern who can both enhance the visual/functional image of our clients and further expand CroudX’s brand awareness!
So what exactly will you be doing with us?
Are you convinced that design is more than how it looks, but also how something works? Exactly, so do we. The main tasks that will be part of your wonderful package during your internship (and no, we don’t do impressively long lists):
- You will help develop and coordinate marketing materials;
CroudX has great projects on the schedule, and it always starts with design. You are involved in the development of all these projects (from events to websites);
- You analyze our clients’ webshops using our software for ease of use and advise on what could be improved;
- You are responsible for creating presentations for our clients;You are actively involved in making CroudX’s website better as well;
- You will work with the Digital Team to build out CroudX’s entire inbound marketing strategy across all channels (such as LinkedIn, Youtube, Instagram, etc.);
- You are able to analyse data and convert it into visual documents;
- You want to make it a great internship where you can bundle a lot of freedom, responsibility, and knowledge;
But, who are you?
Apart from a good dose of energy, positivity, decisiveness, humor, and ambition, we think it is important that you have passion for what you do and want to become even better at it. To sum it up in a profile, we ask the following of you:
- You are a third- or fourth-year student majoring in Graphic/UX Design (e.g. Communication & Multimedia Design)
- You are available for a period of 5 to 6 months;
- You have ownership and a proactive attitude to get the most out of your internship;
- Knowledge of Adobe programs is an advantage;
- Knowledge of video editing/animations is an advantage;
- The ambition and drive to continue to grow personally and professionally;
- Hospitality mentality (hospitality experience is a plus: we are happy to explain this);
- You have an eye for detail;
- You have good project management skills;
- Communicatively strong;
- That you do take Friday afternoon drinks seriously;
Here’s what you get from us:
Imagine a place built around fun and friends. Where office politics and 80-hour weeks just aren’t an option, but where quality and service are number one. Add that together in a flexible startup environment, and you have an idea of how we work. We consider your internship an important part of your career and offer the following support for that:
- Attractive internship compensation (350 euros a month);
- Working in the centre of Amsterdam (Leidseplein).
- Working from home is also possible but we find it rather fun together in the office;
- Unforgettable team outings;
- Experienced supervision;
- Space and time for training & development;
- Freedom & responsibility;
- A positive startup work atmosphere and flat structure;
Also nice to know what we do and who we are.
We are the first Digital Marketing Agency that combines AI capabilities and human expertise to work more efficiently and effectively. Focusing on automation on the back end (with our own developed AI technology) leaves time to think along with our brands and share our knowledge and learnings. In this way, we allow marketers to work and think differently than the market is used to.
Despite the many years of experience behind CroudX, we were founded in 2020 and work from a beautiful office in the center of Amsterdam. Still a small team, but with the wind at our backs and big ambitions.
Do you enjoy working at a dynamic startup and experiencing growth? Then you have to apply!
Apply via form or send your application with CV, motivation, and portfolio to email@example.com.
Andddd… Don’t copy that one letter but try to be original!
"*" geeft vereiste velden aan