Are you looking for a place where fun, quality and development are number one and you can further develop your passion for Graphic and UX design to a higher level? Then we have an internship position for you! For our team, we are looking for a proactive, ambitious and sociable intern who can both enhance the visual/functional appearance of our clients and build the brand awareness of ProudX!
So what exactly will you be doing with us?
Are you convinced that design is more than how it looks, but also how something works? Exactly, so do we. The main tasks that will belong to your wonderful package during your internship (and no, we don’t do impressively long lists):
- You will help develop and coordinate marketing materials;
- CroudX has great projects on the schedule and it always starts with design. You will be involved in the development of all these projects (from events to websites);
- You analyze the webshops of our customers by means of our software on ease of use and advise what can be improved;
- You will be responsible for formatting presentations for our clients;
- You are actively working to make CroudX’s website function better as well;
- You will work with the Digital Team to build out CroudX’s entire inbound marketing strategy across all channels (such as LinkedIn, Youtube, Instagram etc.);
- You are able to be able to analyze data and convert it into visual documents;
- You want to make it great internship where you can bundle a lot of freedom, responsibility and knowledge;
But, who are you really?
Apart from a good dose of energy, positivity, decisiveness, humor and ambition, we think it is important that you have real passion for what you do and want to become even better at it. To sum it up in a profile anyway, we ask the following of you:
- You are a third or fourth year student in the direction of Graphic/UX Design (e.g. Communication & Multimedia Design)
- You are available for 5-6 months;
- You possess ownership and have a proactive attitude that will allow you to get the most out of your internship;
- Perfect command of the Dutch language;
- Knowledge of Adobe programs is a plus;
- Knowledge of video editing/animations is a plus;
- The ambition and drive to continue to grow personally and professionally;
- Hospitality mentality (hospitality experience is a plus: we’ll be happy to explain);
- Have an eye for detail;
- Do you possess good project management skills;
- Are you communicatively strong;
- That you do take Friday afternoon drinks seriously;
Okay, one thing at a time. You get this from us.
Imagine a place built around fun and friends. Where office politics and 80-hour weeks are just not an option, but where quality and service are number one. Add that together in a flexible startup environment and you have an idea of how we work. We think your internship is an important part of your career and offer the following support for it:
- Attractive internship compensation;
- Working in the center of Amsterdam (on Leidse square). Working from home is also possible but we find it rather fun with each other in the office;
- Unforgettable team outings;
- Experienced Guidance;
- Space and time for training & development;
- Freedom & Responsibility;
- A positive startup work atmosphere and flat structure;
Also always nice to know somewhat about what we do and who we are.
We are the first Digital Marketing Agency to focus specifically on Shopify brands in Europe, with a focus in the Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle industries. With that, we are on a mission to become the largest Shopify Digital Marketing Agency in Europe. Focusing on automation at the back end (with in-house developed AI technology) leaves time to really think along with our customers and share our knowledge and learnings. In this way, we make marketers work and think in a different way than the market is used to.
Despite the many years of experience underlying CroudX, we were founded in 2020 and operate from a beautiful office in the center of Amsterdam. Still a small team, but with the wind at its back and big ambitions.
Do you enjoy working at a dynamic startup and experiencing this growth? If so, you didn’t read this whole piece for nothing and you should just apply!
Please apply using the form below or send your application with CV, motivation and portfolio to email@example.com.
Andne… Don’t copy the one letter but be a little original 🙂
"*" geeft vereiste velden aan